Ahad, 28 November 2010

Storytelling Task - Part 1

I worked myself into a sweat getting this stuff ready for the exhibiton. 
So do the rest of my classmates.


 After weeks of sleepless nights, sweat, and headaches, presenting, the Lazy Jack's story teaching aids.

A boring backdrop of mine. hehe..

Three levels of worksheet. For the advance learners is in the blue,  purple one is for the intermediate learners, and the pinky one designed for weak learners.

Wordcards with phonics.

One of the pages in my does-not-have-that-stunning-colours big book. :D

Here is another page.

Jack and his wife. hahaha.. so handsome what this Jack. Aren't you supposed to be a silly man?

My magic box's filling.

Jack's mother looks like Superman? She forgets the 'S' in the chest! haha..

My last minute brochure. Fuh! Cold sweat!
ICT integrated's material. Jakun what? tekan tekan sampai everything showed correct answers.
haha.. a simple trick I learnt from Teknologi Pendidikan's class.

There you go. Finally. After weeks of headache. Lets pray for a good gred!


2 ulasan:

  1. kin, mun kmk jd student ktk mesti kmk seronok!!mcm2 storytelling :)

    BalasPadam
  2. hahaha.. part of the teaching component eh. anie cepat2 ada baby, dpt kmk bercerita dgnnya every holiday...heheheh...

    BalasPadam