Selasa, 28 Disember 2010

A special tribute to a great father

This post was especially written down for my great inspirer, my father.
The day, his retirement day, has almost come.
30th of December 2010.

the family's hero
I know, he's been kinda sad. Yeah, who wouldn't, right? 
After 38 years of service, he surely have tonnes of memories remains in his heart at his age of 56.
The pencegah dadah departments, the airport, the pelabuhan, the free industrial zone,
will be something that he can be proud of, that he can tell to his grandchilds how it was like to be a Kastam's officer.. hehehe

the respected Kastam Diraja Malaysia
This man here, has been working hard to his bone to raise his children.
I am very proud of my father, with his little pay, I am now a graduate.
I am very proud of my father, with his little pay, I am now a future teacher!
I am very proud of my father, with his little pay, my family and I has a good home for shelter.
I am very proud of my father, I always do, in every ways.
Things get hard at times, but he always get me the books I needed for my school, and paid for my tuition fees.
Because he's been working hard to fulfill our needs,
that I feel like crying now that he always put his needs off to the last, up till now. :'(
great teacher inspires, right?
Have a good retirement, father. Have a good rest which you never really had before.
(my father usually ended-up sleeping on the couch after dinner, intended to watch the tv, turn up to be the tv is the one watching him having his deep snores!)
Please kampung, dont make him a ketua kampung, or else he would have no time for long vacations to attend to the villagers neverending complains.


 I was never interested to be a teacher at first!
But his words.... "Mulia pekerjaan cikgu ya, mendidik anak bangsa"
inspires me in making the changes.
So, here I am now, loving my career path to death!
Young children makes me happy anyway.

The responsibility is on me now that my older brother and sister are all married.
Cant wait to be posted, in August 2011 perhaps.
My parents and my only one little brother deserve a better life.
I'll make sure of that. Its my promise.

5 ulasan:

  1. mek terharu ngan entri tokk!!!best.best teacher!!

    p/s btw, kmk da d c-aman nektok :D

    BalasPadam
  2. anie!!! ur in sri aman?? wah... tggu anak buah lahir? bestnya. tahniahhh. udah lahir blum nya?

    along!! thnxs... :)

    BalasPadam
  3. I KNOW YOUR FATHER VERY WELL..I'VE BEEN WORKING WITH HIM IN JKDM SIBU WAY BACK IN 80'S..NICE MAN!! RESPACT HIM!! KRIM SALAM NGAN NYA..BY THE WAY MY NAME ABANG IDRIS ABG.ALI..BEST OF LUCK!!

    BalasPadam
  4. a'kum uncle. makseh byk2. akan kmk smpaikan slm ktk pada bpk kmk. mesti nya pun seronok dpt dgr berita dari ktk :)

    BalasPadam